Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, 2010

We went to the doctor on Monday for Josie's 18 month appointment. As soon as those nurses closed the door behind us, Josie started crying. Got worse when I had to take her clothes off and she stayed that way until they left the room. Then Dr Malone came in and I tried to prep her for it. It worked for about a minute and then she cried the whole time he was checking her out. But she did stop after he was done and just standing there talking to me. Course Mommy knew what was coming next! I HATE them stupid shots too Baby. But we got to do them. She only had to get two this time and we are done until August 9th. Now hopefully we can make it until then without having to go to the doctor for other ailments.

She weighs 27 pounds and is in the 75-90%, when she measured her height she said that she was off the chart for the percentile on that one but she would put 97%. She was 34 7/8 inches. Now I know why 2T clothes are fitting her arms and legs better.

Developmentally she was at 2 years and 4 months. I told her she got that from her Mommy. :-) I knew she was a pretty smart little girl. Not that I'm bias or anything!

Will upload some February photos, hopefully next week. Until Then!!!

No comments: