Thursday, February 11, 2010

Josie's Valentine

Shhh! It's a surprise. :-)
I've been thinking of making her some felt play food. I found a blog through one that I follow daily and found a free tutorial for a Valentine box with chocolate. I thought I would try my hand at it. I think my first one turned out pretty good. Other than jamming up my sewing machine. And now I have to wait until I can get Granny up our driveway so she can come see what it is I did to it. So I had to hand sew all of it. Which was fine, you had to do the majority of it by hand anyway.
Now I'm hooked and finding all kinds of free tutorials and some on Etsy I want to buy and do for her. It is very relaxing.


Now to figure out what pattern I want to do next! :-)
Today, Aunt Michelle took her along with Riley & Kayla to Build a Bear for Valentine. Josie got a little puppy, Kayla got a reindeer with a Colts cheerleading outfit, and Riley got a video game for his DS.
They came here after and ate lunch. Josie came in and looked at the Tv and said Elmo. I told her I didn't have any Elmo's here. She got real serious, and says "Elmo, Night, Night" I about died!!! That's what we tell her when we don't want to watch anymore Elmo.

No comments: