Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am getting so anxious. I can't sit still at night, I can't sleep all I do is toss and turn. I'm uncomfortable but I'm not uncomfortable the way other pregnant women complain. I've been pretty lucky. I was nauseous the first 12 weeks but I never actually threw up. I had a spell of a few weeks of heartburn in the late 2nd trimester but it went away. I've just now started having heartburn again and now it's with everything I eat but I've only been dealing with it for about a week and a half. She's just now pushing in my ribs. I've felt her up there now for 3 days. Other than my shots though I've had it pretty easy, I think.
She is getting more active. The books say that I would feel less movement because she was running out of room, but she's actually more active or it's just a harder feeling so I feel it better. I love to sit and watch my stomach move. It amazes me! Mikey had his hand on my stomach last night rubbing her and he said it was so weird, I asked him what, and he said it feels like I have an alien in my belly. I've only been saying that now for about a month and a half. When you could really start to see my belly move. If she doesn't move, that's how we both get her to move, is rub my stomach in circles and she almost always will start moving. I told him she's gonna come out wanting her butt rubbed cause I'm pretty sure that's the bump we feel when we are rubbing.
I've had my bags packed now for two weeks and am just waiting for the time! I'm nervous about that. I'm scared but I know the doctors know what they are doing. I am just hoping I don't end up like Dawnna and have pospartumcardiomiopathy. Right now that is all I am worried about. I feel that everything with her and the labor will be okay.
We had another doctor appointment this morning. We had to see Greathouse again. Josie was active so I didn't have to lay on the non-stress test for an hour like I did last week. That was a relief. I asked her though about the likelihood of me going into labor this weekend after my last shot tonight, and she made it seem that the Heparin shots were no big deal. I think that kind of disappointed me, but then she ordered an ultrasound for next week, so I'm looking forward to that. If I make it, we'll get to see her inutero one more time and then it shouldn't' be long and she'll be here!
Maybe she will wait and my belly will have some time to heal from the shots before she gets here! I guess we'll wait and see.

No comments: