Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm still here! I had a really bad morning though. I've been up since 4:30 cause I couldn't sleep. I felt like I was having trouble breathing and I couldn't get comfortable. I was getting up every hour to pee anyway and then I couldn't sleep at all so I just got up and went to the living room. That way I figured Mike could at least get some sleep.
Friday evening he got up and slept on the couch cause his arm was hurting. I was teasing him and said he probably slept better on the couch and he said he did. Sorry!!! I can't control my bladder.
Saturday evening I went out to eat with Dad & Mom and then we went to Target. We ended up at my house and watched another movie. Nathan & Emily came over and Nathan brought me a frosty. That was very nice of him since I called him last weekend to bring me one. No that was nice they didn't have to bring me one.
Mom said she was going to stay until Mike got home and I told her she was nuts. He doesn't' normally get home until around 2:30. I finally got them to go home around midnight. I then took me a shower and went to bed. Mike didn't get home until 2:45.
Yesterday, mom came over and we got in the pool all afternoon. Emily finally came and we talked her into getting in the pool with us. The pool felt so good on my back. I've been having back pains since Sunday morning. And floating around the pool yesterday felt really good. I think the way my back feels right now I may have to go home and do it again tonight.
Dad went and got us all pizza. It was very good. I hadn't had Pizza Express in a long time.
Well anyway, if I make it to my due date I only have 10 days to go! I'm hoping she decides to come before then though cause I am not comfortable at all anymore!
Hopefully I won't talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: