Saturday, September 18, 2010

Paci~ Maybe ~ Maybe Not

We've been trying to get rid of the pacifier for a while now. I told her that if we get rid of it we'll go get her a kitty. So tonight while she was in the shower I clipped the paci to see if that would work. Later tonight she was wanting her paci so I gave it to her. She didn't make a big deal of it. But then when we went downstairs to go to sleep, she was laying on me in the rocking chair, and she says "Mommy, my paci is broke" I said it is, she says "it got a hole in it". I said it does, how did that happen? She said "I don't know". So I told her to go throw it away. And she said "okay". I'm thinking yal right but we got up anyway and went to the trash can. She takes it out of her mouth at the trash can and is standing there holding it over the trash can, she says "I throw it away?" I told her yes and we would go get a kitty tomorrow. She says "a kitty, tomorrow, I throw it away?" I told her yes and she's still standing there with it holding it over the trash can. And she says "Mommy, I don't want to". So I told her fine go back to bed. So we go back in the bedroom and as she is going to sleep, you can hear her chewing on her paci. Don't know if this will work or not, but we'll try! If not we're just going to have to throw them away and deal with the effects of it.

1 comment:

holly said...

stopping in from blog design class. your site looks awesome!
(i haven't started mine yet).