Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Congratulations to Me!

Yeah! I have applied for three Creative Teams for three different designers. I have heard back from two of these and am now on their teams.
One is Snips & Snails and I have not been able to post any of her layouts yet. I have four completed, and am waiting the go ahead from her. So those you will have to wait on.
Then the next day, I received a response from Valarie Ostrom at Elemental Scraps. She accepted me as part of her team as well. I finally got everything figured out there and was able to get a page done. This is it:
This layout was made using the Over the Rainbow Kit which you can find here.

I hope I do these girls proud as I really like their stuff! You can check out Valarie's shop here.
And I will get you Snips & Snails link as soon as I am given the go ahead. You'll like her stuff as well!

Thank you ladies for this opportunity!

No comments: