Friday, December 19, 2008

No Way!

So I get this email today from Similac telling about my "5 month" old development stage. I open up the email and begin to read. The very first line is "Your baby’s first year is almost half over"!!! I realize she will be 20 wks on Sunday which is 5 months but I didn't look at it as "almost half over". Man how time flies!!!
She has began babbling more sounds. It's not just "aaaa" anymore. Now it has a bunch of different sounds like she is trying to tell you something.
She has figured out how to make raspberries. When she does a really good one and we laugh she is so proud of herself. She grins from ear to ear.
She is really liking her sweet potatoes and her cereal. She is actually eating quite a bit. I think she is also trying to back herself off on her formula. This weekend we are going to start trying applesauce. We'll see how she likes that one. I myself, don't like it at all but Mikey does. She likes apple juice so I'm thinking she will like this.
We made some ornaments last night of her feet for the Grandma's and Great-Grandma's for Christmas. When Mikey first painted her foot she was okay with it but by the third one she was over it. She cried the entire time we did it. She does not like anything or anyone containing her in anyway. Wonder where she gets that from?! ;-) I'll post a picture of it later.
I also made some calendars for the Grandma's and Great-Grandma's and Michelle. I had to make myself one too cause they turned out really cute. All I did was get some calendar's from Factory Card and then digitally made the covers. Now I'm trying to figure out how to market them on Ebay and make a few bucks. Here's pic's of them:

Jones Grandparents'
Mine
Anderson Grandparents'
Michelle's
I was really happy with the way they turned out. By the way, look at the difference in the pictures of Josie. The newborn picture is the day we brought her home from the hospital. It doesn't even look like the same baby. AMAZING!!!

No comments: